The Downtown Winnipeg Night Market will take place on Friday, August 30, 2019 from 5:00pm – 11:00pm.
The market takes place on Kennedy Street between Portage Avenue and Graham Avenue, down Graham Avenue and at Manitoba Hydro Plaza.
There will be vendors placed all around the area plus a pop-up bar on Kennedy Street between Portage Avenue and Graham. Experience buskers, Instagram Alley, live painting, specials and events and neighbouring businesses and more.
Things you can do:
- Farmers’ Market vendors on Manitoba Hydro Plaza 5pm-11pm
- Beer garden on the Rudy’s Patio (enter through Manitoba Hydro Building) 5pm – 11pm
- Pop up beer garden on Edmonton Street from 7pm – 11pm
- The Barking Spot on Edmonton Street 5pm – 11pm
- Instagram Alley on Edmonton Street from 5pm – 11pm
- RWB Summer Dance Collective pop up performance on their plaza 6pm
- Sunset Yoga on Edmonton Street at approximately 9:00pm presented by Yoga Public
- Experience the Pop-Up Park on Kennedy Street outside of Thom Bargen 5pm-11pm
- Buskers Phil Natividad & Kurrent Motion
- Downtown Winnipeg businesses including Bison Books, Tipsy Cow, Fluid Float, Coal and Canary, and 9Round!
- Bike Valet on Edmonton Street 5pm – 11pm
See you all there!