The province will finally be offering online sales of hunting and fishing licences, park vehicle permits and other permits this spring.
The Manitoba elicensing program will allow you to go online, create a profile, select a licence and checkout as you would with any other online purchase.
A digital copy of the licence will then be emailed to you. A copy must be printed out and with you while hunting or fishing so it can be presented upon request. Angling licences and park vehicle permits must be printed, showing a license on your phone will not be allowed.
Benefits of the new system include:
- access to the store 24 hours, 7 days a week online or by telephone
- access through participating retailers
- ability to immediately purchase and print licences at home
- receiving an emailed, digital receipt with their licence
- improved data collection that will enhance program management
For more infomration visit http://www.manitoba.ca/elicensing/.