Tim Hortons’ popular Roll Up the Rim to Win game will return on March 11, 2020… but there will be a few changes to this years contest.
For the first time ever, you’ll also be able to play through the Tim Hortons app. It’s the first major change to the game in 35 years.
The Classic Game
Roll Up The Rim To Win will run for four weeks startin on March 11 and ending on April 7. For the first 2 weeks of the contest, physical Roll Up the Rim cups will be available just as they were last year.
The New Digital Game
For the full 4 weeks, a digital game will be available on the Tim Hortons App. When ordering, registered Tims Rewards members who scan their card will receive a digital roll in the Tim Hortons App.
Double Up on Classic and Digital
For the first two weeks of the contest, you will get two rolls when ordering a hot beverage if you scan your card: one on the cup and one on the app.
This years prizes include:
- Over 17 million coffee and food prizes, including NEW Dream Donuts
- 45,000 $25 Tim Horton Gift Cards
- 200 Samsung 55″ NU6900 Smart 4K UHD TVs
- 150 $1,000 CIBC Prepaid Cards
- 100 40,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles (enough for a trip for two)
- 10 2020 Hyundai IONIQ Electric or Hybrid Vehicles
- Four draws of $100,000 (replacing ‘Please Play Again’)
No More ‘Please Play Again’
You will no longer get a ‘Please Play Again’ loser roll. If you don’t win a prize, you’ll be entered into one of four $100,000 draws. This is only valid for the digital game. Paper cups that do not reveal a prize will encourage guests to use the Tim Hortons app next time for their chance to win $100,000.
Good luck Winnipeg!