It’s a match up for the ages! Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs look to defend their Super Bowl crown against Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Some key points for Super Bowl LV:
- Tampa Bay will be the first team to both HOST and PLAY in the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl LV is the first time to match-up the winning QBs in the previous two Super Bowls (Tom Brady in 2019 and Patrick Mahomes in 2020)
- This is Tom Brady’s 10th Super Bowl
- If Tampa Bay wins, it will be Tom Brady’s 7th Super Bowl championship win
- Patrick Mahomes is the youngest QB in NFL history to start three consecutive Conference championship games
- If the Chiefs win, they will be the first team to win back-to-back championships since Tom Brady and the New England Patriots from 2003-2004
- Canadian The Weeknd will perform during the half time show
In Canada, Super Bowl LV will air on CTV, TSN1, TSN4, and TSN5 on Sunday, February 7. The game will kick off at 5pm Winnipeg time.
Who Will Win Super Bowl LV
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (63%)
- Kansas City Chiefs (37%)