For a limited time, you can get a Google Nest Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for only $29.99 when you combine current Black Friday sales with Efficiency Manitoba’s smart thermostat rebate!
Various retailers currently have the Google Nest Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat (Model Number: GA01334-CA) on sale for $129.99 as part of their Early Black Friday promotions:
- Best Buy: Google Nest Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat – Snow – $129.99
- Best Buy: Google Nest Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat – Charcoal – $129.99
- Walmart: Google Nest Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat – Chalk – $129.99
- Amazon: Google Nest Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat – Snow – $129.99
- Amazon: Google Nest Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat – Charcoal – $129.99
Pair the $129.99 with Efficiency Manitoba’s smart thermostat promotion and you’ll get a $100 rebate dropping the price of the thermostat to only $29.99!
You’ll have to act quick as the limited time rebate increase is only valid from November 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022.
Who is Efficiency Manitoba? Efficiency Manitoba (formerly Manitoba Hydro Power Smart) is a Crown corporation committed to achieving significant annual energy savings targets by offering cost‑effective programs and services to Manitobans. Their legislated mandate is to develop and support energy efficiency initiatives that will reduce provincial consumption of electricity by 1.5% and natural gas by 0.75% annually. In the process of reducing provincial consumption of natural gas, they enable significant greenhouse gas emissions reductions.
How to qualify for the rebate:
- You’re a homeowner in Manitoba and your name is on the Manitoba Hydro account for the property.
- The product is installed in your or your tenant’s principal residence. Seasonal properties or commercial properties are not eligible.
- The product you purchased is on the eligible product list (Model GA01334-CA is on the list!).
- The eligible Product(s) must also be installed and operational prior to applying for this rebate. If the delivery of your Product(s) will be longer than 90 days after your payment in full date, contact us in writing prior to the 90 day deadline.
- Only one rebate per product per residence.
Once you’ve purchased your product, you can fill out an online application form and attach your supporting invoice to apply for your rebate within 90 days of your payment in full date. You can choose to receive your rebate by either Interac e-Transfer or by cheque.
For new home builds, an application and supporting receipt(s) must be received within 90 days of occupancy and the appliance(s) must have been purchased within 12 months of the date the application was received.
Visit Efficiency Manitoba for full details!