The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have unveiled their new alternate jerseys that they’ll wear during the 2022 season.
Regularly, the Blue Bombers wear royal blue jerseys and gold pants at home, and white jerseys and gold pants on the road. The new alternate uniforms will be all royal blue.
The alternate jersey is designed by Blue Bombers Creative Director Rhéanne Marcoux in conjunction with uniform manufacturer New Era.
Front Jersey Features:
- a giant white ‘W’
- smaller white numbers on the left side, just above the heart
- a PlayNow.Com logo on the right side of the jersey above the ‘W’
Back Jersey Features:
- larger numbers and the name plate, both in white
- two gold stripes on the shoulders to represent the back-to-back Grey Cup championships in 2019 and 2021 and positioned above the uniform numbers
- all blue
- feature the two gold stripes
- white ‘W’ on the right hip and the ‘New Era’ logo on the left
The Blue Bombers will wear the new alternate jerseys twice in home games during the 2022 season: August 11 vs. the Montreal Alouettes and the annual Banjo Bowl against the Saskatchewan Roughriders on September 10.