Here are the Costco Winnipeg unadvertised deals and finds for July 18 – 24, 2022.
Access Winnipeg’s Weekly Winnipeg Costco Deals & Finds series will feature photos and prices of unadvertised deals found Costco locations. We’ve partnered with our friends at Van Save to once again bring you photos of all the weekly unadvertised Costco deals!
DISCLAIMER: Though the photos were taken at a Costco location in Vancouver, most (if not all) deals will also be available locally at Winnipeg Costco locations.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I bought an item last week for regular price and it’s now on sale, can I get a price adjustment? Yes! As long as you purchased the item within 30 days, bring your receipt to customer service for a price adjustment. NOTE: The adjustment must be done during the sale period and the product must be in stock. The adjustment can be done at any Costco (it doesn’t have to be done where the original purchase was made)
- What does an asterisk (*) at the top right corner of a price mean? A asterisk (*) indicates that Costco is clearing out the item. Once inventory has sold out, they wont be receiving any more. These items are normally priced very low to clear out existing inventory and make room for new products.
- What do prices highlighted in yellow mean? These are on sale items that are temporarily marked down. Prices will return to normal at the end of the promotion period (normally the following Monday)
- What do prices on neon green paper mean? These are the same as prices highlighted in yellow. Some Costco’s are now printing on neon paper instead of highlighting each sale price.
- What are items ending in .97? These are special, limited-time deals created by local Costco store managers. These deals might be only available at that local store.
- Why are there photos of products that are not on sale or clearance? These are newly added items that we found interesting and felt was worth a share.