AccessWinnipeg.com and Walt Disney Pictures proudly presents:
YOUR ACCESS TO THE MOVIES: TOY STORY 3
15 lucky AccessWinnipeg.com readers will win a double-pass to the advanced screening on Wednesday, June 16 at the SilverCity Polo Park in Disney Digital 3D!
TOY STORY 3 welcomes Woody (voice of TOM HANKS), Buzz (voice of TIM ALLEN) and the whole gang back to the big screen as Andy prepares to depart for college and his loyal toys find themselves in… daycare! These untamed tots with their sticky little fingers do not play nice, so it’s all for one and one for all as plans for the Great Escape get underway. A few new faces—some plastic, some plush—join the adventure, including Barbie’s counterpart Ken (voice of MICHAEL KEATON), a thespian hedgehog named Mr. Pricklepants (voice of TIMOTHY DALTON) and a pink, strawberry-scented teddy bear called Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear (voice of NED BEATTY).
15 GRAND PRIZES:
* Double pass to the screening
HOW TO ENTER:
Entering is easy, simply register for a free AccessWinnipeg.com account (if you don’t already have one) and leave a comment on this post.
* No Purchase Necessary
* Must be 18 years old or older to win
* Email address/User name must be presented to claim prize
* Must be a resident of the province of Manitoba/City of Winnipeg to win
* One Entry Per Person
* Prizes must be accepted as is and can not be substituted
* Sponsors of the contest have the right to exchange the prize for another of equal or greater value in the event the prize becomes unavailable
* Passes do not guarantee admission. Theatre is purposely overbooked, contest winners are responsible to arrive to the screening early to ensure a seat
* Winner gives AccessWinnipeg.com the rights to publish their name as being the winner
* Contest rules subject to change with prior notice
* Contest ends Monday, June 14, 2010 at 11:59 PM SHARP
* Winners have 24-hours to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen
Good luck everyone! Contest ends Monday, June 14, 2010 at 11:59 PM SHARP
TOY STORY 3 hits theatres everywhere on Friday, June 18, 2010.