The deadline for paying this year’s property taxes is on Monday, June 30, 2014.
“In order to avoid penalties for late payment, it’s important for property owners to make their payments by the deadline,” said Mel Chambers, Director/City Assessor, Assessment and Taxation Department.
Property owners can pay property taxes via the following:
- Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPP)
- In-person at your financial institution
- Online or by telephone banking through your financial institution
- By courier
- In person at City Hall, 510 Main Street or at the Bilingual Service Centre, 614 Des Meurons
- Using drive-by service between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Thursday June 26, Friday, June 27 or Monday, June 30 at the corner of James Avenue and King Street. Please have your tax bill and a cheque or money order ready in an envelope to present to staff. Cash payments cannot be accepted using this method.
For more information about the City’s Assessment and Taxation Department, visit Winnipeg.ca.