Polo Park Shopping Centre has revealed a list of new stores that will be coming to the mall. They are currently in the middle of a $49-million renovation that will make room for 22 new stores. The new stores are expected to open between October and sometime next year.
Features of the redevelopment include:
- 114,000 square feet (sf) of new retail space
- 65,000 sf of this space will house new retailers
- 25,000 sf has been leased to H&M
- the remaining area will be used for existing retail clients
- 370 feet of new sky lights creating a modern and bright shopping environment plus the addition of new soft seating areas and washrooms
- renovation of a former Zeller’s entrance to become a new mall entrance from the second level parking deck
Urban Outfitters and Anthropolgie will join H&M in being the first to market stores in Winnipeg. A Disney Store will also return to Winnipeg. Here is the list of the announced stores coming to Polo Park:
- Urban Outfitters
- Nine West
- Thomas Sabo
- Disney Store
Shopping in Winnipeg is finally catch up to all other Canadian cities!