It looks like a LEGO Store is on its way to Winnipeg!
There’s no news on where it’ll open up but Polo Park Shopping Centre has a few vacant spots available. It would make sense for the toy super-giant to open up shop in Winnipeg’s biggest mall.
Minimum requirements for the job are:
- At least three years of management experience in a retail environment
- Experience with the following:
- Point of Sale systems
- Loss prevention and cash management
- Recruitment, selection and training
- Scheduling and payroll management
- Performance management and conflict resolution skills
- Space management and visual merchandising expertise
- Effective organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
Those interested in working at Winnipeg’s first LEGO Store can apply on their website.