The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ Night Market will take place on Friday, July 27, 2018 from 4:00pm – 11:00pm.
The market takes place on Kennedy Street between Portage Avenue and Graham Avenue, down Graham Avenue and at Manitoba Hydro Plaza.
There will be vendors placed all around the area plus a pop-up bar on Kennedy Street between Portage Avenue and Graham. Experience buskers, Instagram Alley, live painting, specials and events and neighbouring businesses and more.
Things you can do:
- Farmers’ Market vendors on Manitoba Hydro Plaza 4:00pm – 11:00pm
- Enjoy the beer garden on the Rudy’s Patio (please enter through Manitoba Hydro Building) 4:00pm – 11:00 pm
- Instagram Alley on Graham Avenue featuring Creating A Scene, Studio 393, and Graffiti Gallery
- ‘The Barking Spot’ on Kennedy Street from 4:00pm – 11:00pm
- Activity Zone on Kennedy Street from 4:00pm – 11:00pm
- Sunset Yoga on Kennedy Street at 9:00pm presented by Snap Fitness on Portage Avenue
- Experience the new Pop-Up Park on Kennedy Street 4:00pm – 11:00pm
- Buskers Phil Natividad, Perfect 5th, Ukuladies, Gord, Flamenco Sketch providing music throughout, plus Kurrent Motion entertaining
- Downtown Winnipeg businesses including Bison Books, Fluid Float, Clay Oven, Tipsy Cow, and Grey Owl Pub are also all on site.
Can’t make it? There will be two other night markets on the last Friday July and August.