Cineplex’s The Rec Room has re-opened and has implemented various safety measures to ensure the safety of their guests.
Every day until July 12, 2020, show your SCENE card and you will get an hour of free gaming! Free gaming play will not earn any redemption points towards prizes.
- They are limiting venue capacity, spacing out our games floor, and limiting the number of tables available for sit-down dining.
- Signage will remind you to keep at least 2 metres away from other parties. Staff will be on hand to help direct you.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- They are wiping down points of sale, tables, pin pads, and other high traffic areas more frequently with industrial-quality cleaning products.
- Hand sanitizer stations and wipes are located throughout our venue for you to use.
- They have contactless payment options at thier registers. They accept all major credit cards, debit, mobile payment services.
- Cash will only be accepted at a designated location in exchange for a gift card, which can in turn be used for contactless payment throughout the venue.
- ATMs have been removed until further notice.
FOOD & DRINKS
- All kitchen staff will be wearing masks.
- Food will be prepared with gloves, in addition to their enhanced staff hand-washing practices.
- There will be limited contact from kitchen to table. “Chain of custody” of food and drink has been well thought out and will be strictly observed.
- Signage will instruct you to ensure physical distancing while lining up and picking up food.
- They are offering bookable gaming areas, semi-private, and private gaming suites to allow for physical distancing.
- They are spacing out their games throughout the building to ensure proper physical distancing.
- All games will be sanitized frequently.
- They encourage you to make use of our hand sanitizer stations and wipes before and after playing a game.
Read more at https://www.therecroom.com/healthandsafety.