One of our favourite winter holiday events will return on November 21, 2020! It’s one of the few holiday events you’ll be able to enjoy that guarantees social distancing.
The Canad Inns Winter Wonderland will run every day from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm until January 2, 2021 (closed Christmas Day). Winnipeggers can enjoy beautiful light displays while enjoying their favorite Christmas carols.
It’s Manitoba’s largest drive-thru light show and provides a brilliant presentation of over one million lights in 26 different theme areas. Travel the 2.5 km route in the comfort and safety of your own vehicle, tune your radio to the Park’s Christmas station and enjoy the views.
NOTE: Due to current COVID restrictions, the skating rink, activity area and holiday statues photo stop is closed. Sleigh rides are also not available this year.
- Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance at Giant Tiger, Circle K and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location for only $15 (plus GST) for one family vehicle up to seven passengers.
Prices at the Gate:
- Family vehicle/taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers – $20
- Small bus or handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers – $35
- Small bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers – $45
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers – $65
- Bus with 41 plus passengers – $85
See you all there! [WINTER WONDERLAND]