That App will help commuters and visitors look up bus schedules and plan trips on Navigo. The App will now also support both French and English.
“This vital passenger information will now be available in French, bringing this service in line with French language service expectations, particularly benefitting French-speaking New Canadians. We continue to develop and improve this tool to better serve transit users in the 21st century and take advantage of the power and potential of this technology,” said Councillor Matt Allard, Chairperson of the Standing Policy Committee on Infrastructure Renewal and Public Works.
- Follow along a trip in real-time using On the Go
- Plan a trip from origin to destination using Navigo
- Find real-time stop schedule information
- View route maps with destination-specific paths and direction-of-travel information
- Get acquainted with unfamiliar stops using stop photos
- See if your bus is equipped with a bike rack or wheelchair securement with assistance feature
- Set custom preferences for walk settings and school routes
- Save your favourite stops and routes for easier access to the service you use most often
- Find current fare information