It’s back! After a two-year pandemic pause, the Winnipeg Wine Festival will return from September 17 – 24, 2022 and feature 100 wineries from 12 different countries.
Over 6,000 people are expected to attend the Public Tasting Sessions at the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg. They will take place on:
- Friday, September 23, 7:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, September 24, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Saturday, September 24, 7:00pm – 10:00pm
To celebrate the return, there will be a few new areas added to the tasting floor this year:
- Cloud Wine: If you are a novice or want something lighter or sweeter to try, there will be easy drinking, as well as flavoured options in the Cloud Wine area
- Not Ready for Fall: Neither are we! Come try a variety of refreshment beverages in the Not Ready for Fall area – sponsored by Cottage Springs. These beverages are guaranteed to have you daydreaming
The Winnipeg Wine Festival is an annual fundraising event for Special Olympics Manitoba. Now in its 20th year, the festival has grown to be one of the largest and most respected wine festivals in the country, and the No. 1 fundraiser for Special Olympics Manitoba.
Tickets are available at all Manitoba Liquor Marts and on the Winnipeg Wine Festival website.