True North Sports + Entertainment has launched a new mobile app and the Jets 360 rewards program for Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose fans.
We had a chance to try the app and it’s one of the best user experiences we’ve seen when it comes to professional sports team apps! The app allows fans to stay connected to the Jets and/or Moose, manage their accounts, and even earn rewards.
- stay connected to the Jets and Moose with round-the-clock access to team standings
- view rosters, statistics and schedules
- read articles
- watch pre-game videos, post-game recaps, and real-time information before, during and after every game
- breaking news alerts
- key promotions
- customizable notifications from the app
Gameday App Features
- Ticketmaster’s centralized TN Ticket Central ticket management for all games and Canada Life Centre events
- one-stop spot to easily purchase, access, manage and scan mobile tickets at Canada Life Centre
- easy access to TrueNorthShop.com
- interactive Game Centre where fans can participate in interactive in-arena games
- 50/50 ticket purchases
- Manitoba Moose Auctions
- Season Ticket Members and their share partners will be able to access their exclusive Food & Beverage and Jets Gear store discounts through a new digital Jets 360 ID card in the application.
Jets 360 Rewards Program
The Jets 360 Rewards Program will be exclusively available in the app and offers a unique way for fans to participate in challenges and earn rewards and access to exclusive experiences.
To level up through the tiered reward program, fans need to complete challenges like watching Jets and Moose games, answering trivia questions about the teams’ histories, attending events at Canada Life Centre, supporting the community by visiting local landmarks and events, and even by playing hockey at community rinks like Iceplex and other neighbourhood clubs.
Once they level up, fans earn “pucks” that can be used to participate in exclusive contests to win rewards or access unique experiences.