nokia_n97_white_15c Originally uploaded by AccessWinnipeg
Nokia officially announced the N97 today, and iPhone owners all around the world (including me) broke in tears.
This amazing piece of machinery just brought chills down Steve Jobs spine.
* 3.5-inch, 640 x 360 pixel (that’s a 16:9 aspect ratio) resistive touchscreen display
* QWERTY keyboard into this sliding communicator with an “always open” window to favorite internet or social networking sites
* HSDPA, WiFi, and Bluetooth radios
* 3.5-mm headjack
* 32GB of onboard memory with microSD expansion (for up to 48GB total capacity)
* battery capable of up to 1.5 days of continuous audio playback or 4.5-hours video
* 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss glass and “DVD quality” video capture at 30fps
The N97 will launch in H1 2009 with a retail price set at around $693 excluding subsidies and taxes.
Hit the jump for photos and video of this beast! (Anyone wanna buy a iPhone?)
Nokia N97 Video 1
Nokia N97 Video 2
Nokia N97 Photos