Winnipeg’s second Five Guys location is expected to open at 2425 Pembina Highway early August. It’ll be just in time for the end of the summer, and should serve as a great place to head after a Bomber game when they play in their new stadium in 2013.
[tweet https://twitter.com/Five_Guys/status/230300271803252738 hide_thread=’true’]
The first location, at 1576 Regent Ave, is already serving Winnipeggers from 11am – 10pm every day. There is also a location in Brandon.
Five Guys Facts:
– There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.
– They use only fresh ground beef.
– There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
– They use only Peanut oil.
– Their menu is trans-fat free.
This place is covered in peanuts… so anyone with a peanut allergy should stay away. [FIVE GUYS]