The City of Winnipeg 2013 Fall Leisure Guide offers a number of fun and exciting programs. A copy of the Fall Leisure Guide is now available at all civic indoor pools, libraries and leisure centres. The Leisure Guide can also be viewed online here.
Program registration will have staggered start dates as follows:
- Tuesday, August 27 at 8 am – Swimming registration begins.
- Wednesday, August 28 at 8 am – Registration for all other programs begins and registration for swimming continues.
The easiest way to register is to do it online at Winnipeg.ca/leisureonline.
Registration Centres open August 27 and August 28 from 8 am – 1 pm and are located at:
- Central Registration Centre – 999 Sargent Ave.
- South-East Registration Centre – 1168 Dakota St.
- Pan Am Registration Centre – 25 Poseison Bay
You can also call 311 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to register.