The Manitoba Children’s Museum will host its 18th Annual Halloween Howl on Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
Children will be able to safely trick-or-treat in 12 indoor ghastly galleries, participate in spooktacular activities, make creepy crafts, and have some ghoulish fun!
- Magic Demonstration by Dan The Magic Man
- Live reptile display by Prairie Exotics
- Treats available in each of the museum’s 12 galleries
- A visit by real owls from Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Make-and-take home your very own creepy craft
- Sweet treats and healthy snacks
Costumes are optional – but what’s a Halloween Howl without a costume?
Tickets cost $12 (plus GST) per person in advance or $15 (plus GST) per person at the door. Museum members will save 10% on ticket prices.
Tickets can be purchased in person at the Children’s Museum’s, by phone at (204) 924-4000, or online at http://childrensmuseum.com/visit/calendar/halloween-howl.