Looking for a crazy winter run challenge?
Then check out the Frostbite River Run which will take place on Sunday, January 25, 2015 with a 10:00 a.m. start. The race starts at Riverview Community Centre, 90 Ashland Avenue.
Proceeds will support programming and activities at Riverview Community Centre.
Reasons to run the event:
- It’s still in January. In Winnipeg. But there’s no way it could be a cold as the 2014 FBRR5M, is there?
- The race route takes runners through Riverview along Churchill Drive onto the Red River to the Forks and back – a 5 mile round trip.
- Great race schwag!
- Race memento for every participant!
- Open to more runners!
- More tacos!
- It’s the only 5 mile running race planned for the 2015 running season. And therefore…
- It’s a great opportunity to set a PB!
- All net-proceeds support Riverview Community Centre programming and activities!
For more information visit http://frostbiteriverrun.ca/.