The City has launched a new online portal that residents can use to manage their City of Winnipeg utility accounts. The new service is called MyUtilityBill.
With MyUtilityBill, Winnipeggers can view and manage their City of Winnipeg utility bills online, using any device, including smartphones.
The following services are available:
- View City of Winnipeg utility bills online
- Submit meter readings
- Sign-up for pre-authorized payments
- View current utility bill rates
- View household water consumption history
- Sign up for paperless billing
- View details for multiple accounts
The online self-service tool will also help customers budget by forecasting future bills. A paperless option is also available to help reduce waste.
To register for MyUtilityBill, visit myutilitybill.winnipeg.ca. To register you will need valid email address and your utility account and meter numbers. These can be found on your utility bill.