The Forks will be one of the few places in the city that will have New Year’s Eve fireworks.
Displays start at 8:00pm with a family countdown and mini fireworks. It will be followed with a fireworks spectacle at midnight to ring in 2020.
INDOOR EVENTS AT THE FORKS MARKET:
- 3:00pm – 8:00pm | Parks Canada Photobooth, South Hall
- 4:00pm – Midnight | Photobooth, Second Floor Lounge
- 5:00pm – 8:00pm | 2020 Goggles by Art City, South Hall
- 5:00pm | Ash + Victor, Food Hall
- 6:00pm | Nat + Quintin, Food Hall
- 8:15pm | William Prince, Food Hall
- 9:00pm – 11:00pm | Collaborative Colouring by Synonym Art Consultation, South Hall
- 10:00pm | Trio Trivium, Forks Market Balcony
- 10:00pm – Midnight | DJ, Food Hall
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AT THE FORKS:
- All Day | Skating Rinks + Trails
- 10:00am – 10:00pm | Ball Hockey in Plaza Parking Lot
- 4:00pm – 8:00pm | Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides
- 4:00pm – 8:00pm | Indigenous Storytelling + Bannock Making in the Teepee
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm | Soul on Ice skate party at CN Stage rink
- 8:00pm | Family Countdown + Mini Fireworks in CN Field (Winnipeg Sign)
- Midnight | FIREWORKS IN THE HISTORIC PORT
Happy New Year!