The City of Winnipeg will be reopening a handful of its fitness centres and indoor pools starting Monday, July 12, 2021.
The following facilities will be open at limited capacity:
- Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex (including the indoor pool)
- Fort Rouge Leisure Centre
- Freight House Recreation Centre
- Pan Am (including the indoor pool)
- Peguis Trail Health & Fitness Centre
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial
- Sergeant Tommy Prince Place
Capacity at indoor pools and fitness centres is limited to 25 percent. Service at indoor pools is currently limited to lane swimming, aquatic fitness classes, public swim, and aquatic sports groups.
It’s highly encouraged that you book swim and fitness time blocks prior to arriving. Due to capacity restrictions, there will be no guarantee of available blocks upon arrival. Blocks will be offered on a week-by-week basis and reservations can be made up to 10:00pm.the day before the pre-reserved time. Every Thursday, another week of swim and fitness blocks will be added to what’s available for registration.