Tim Hortons Flatbread Pizza’s are now available at select restaurants in Winnipeg.
After a successful test launch in Mississauga, Ontario, they viral pizzas are now available in Ottawa and Manitoba. However, don’t go rushing to your closest Tims. The flatbread pizzas are only available at participating locations.
Participating Restaurants in Manitoba include:
- 1848 Main Street, Winnipeg
- 1025 King Edward Street, Winnipeg
- 1590 Notre Dame, Winnipeg
- 393 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg
- 980 St. James Street, Winnipeg
- 1795 Brookside Blvd Rr#2, Winnipeg
- 240 Graham Avenue, Winnipeg
- 434 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg
- 363 Broadway Street, Winnipeg
- 188 Isabel St, Winnipeg
- 333 St. Marys Ave., Winnipeg
- 1485 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg
- 1399 Mcphillips Street, Winnipeg
- 314-2305 Mcphillips Street, Winnipeg
- 854 Nairn Avenue, Winnipeg
- 160 Princess Street, Winnipeg
- 11 Davis Way, Stony Mountain
- 2800 Victoria Avenue, Brandon
- 1655 18th Street, Brandon
- 1565 Main Street, Dauphin
Flatbread Pizzas are prepared fresh to order and available in three varieties: Chicken Parmesan, Pepperoni and Simply Cheese.
“Our Flatbread Pizzas are a completely new Tim Hortons lunch and dinner experience that we’re excited to be testing with our guests in Calgary,” says Chef Tallis Voakes, Director of Culinary Innovation at Tim Hortons.
“Each Flatbread Pizza is prepared fresh to order and made with amazing ingredients – including slow-cooked seasoned chicken, a blend of Monterey Jack and mozzarella cheese, Parmesan flakes, and marinara sauce for our Chicken Parmesan Flatbread Pizza. We can’t wait for our guests in Calgary to try all three varieties of our Flatbread Pizzas and we’re looking forward to their feedback.”